IMF Tool was developed by RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with Netflix, Inc.
IMF Tool can be used to browse and edit existing IMF packages.
- Comprehensive metadata views
- Editing of all CPL metadata items
- CPL timeline visualization
- JPEG 2000 decoding and subtitle rendering
- Versioning, by adding virtual tracks for audio and timed text to a CPL timeline
- Export of modifications either as a Supplemental IMP or as an extension of the Original IMP
- QC using Photon
- Workflow integration using command line options
More details and documentation are provided on GitHub.
Please note that IMF Tool is not an IMF authoring tool. For IMF authoring needs, please use one of the commercially available solutions.
Download the user manual