We are introducing a new requests dashboard in Asset QC with the goal to provide an experience that can be tailored to specific needs, allowing you to efficiently discover, track, and take action on QC requests, both at an individual asset and overall title level.
- For Netflix employees, the new dashboard will be available on April 12th, 2023.
- For QC vendors, the new dashboard will be available on April 17th, 2023.
With this new dashboard, you'll be able to:
- Personalize your dashboard view with information that is relevant to you and your work.
- Customize your dashboard with sticky interactions and saved filters.
- Identify what needs action with new statuses & alerts and improved context to work more effectively and efficiently.
- Two new views for a personalized experience:
- Card View vs. List View
- "My Titles" vs. All Titles view*
- A Title Health Bar to quickly understand the overall status or "health" of a title in QC
- Alphabet filtering to quickly scope down a title list with one click
- Ability to save your own custom searches for quicker access to common queries
- Ability to customize "sticky" dashboard by setting your asset types, column configuration, and request visibility settings
Note: "My Titles" will produce a list of titles you are assigned to or associated with and is only visible to AssetQC users with a certain role.