SpectraCal CalMAN Workflow & Report Installation Instructions
- CalMAN Ultimate 5.5.1 (build 1964) or newer
- Download NETFLIX Workflow and Report bundle version 1.2* or newer
Installing the NETFLIX Video Monitor Report:
- To install the NETFLIX Report you will need to close CalMAN and download the NETFLIX-1.2.zip file from Backlot.
- Expand the contents of the zip file.
- Copy the report file here: “C:\Users\[your name here]\Documents\SpectraCal\CalMAN 5 for Business\Reports” on Windows.
- Open CalMAN and look in the top left main menu drop-down under “Open Report Template.” You will now see “NETFLIX Video Monitor” report in the list of available reports.
Installing the NETFLIX Video Monitor Workflow:
- Close CalMAN.
- Copy the workflow file to: “C:\Users\[your name here]\Documents\SpectraCal\CalMAN 5 for Business\Workflows” on Windows.
- Open CalMAN and look in the main menu drop-down under “Open Workflow Template.” You will see the “NETFLIX Video Monitor” workflow in the list of available workflows.
*Please note: NETFLIX-1.2.zip folder includes only Topology 1. Topology 2, NETFLIX Computer Monitor Workflow and Report, will be available for download on September 10, 2015 (The first day of the IBC conference).