Visual Effects: VFX Pulls (One-Sheet)
VFX pulls must be:
- Minimum resolution of 4K.
- One of the following file formats:
- 16-bit EXR (.exr) in ACES, or camera’s Linear color space
- 16-bit or 10-bit DPX (.dpx) in the camera’s Log color space
Framing chart must be shared between all vendors.
VFX pulls should include CDLs, LUT (if any), and dailies color reference.
- Round-trip tests should be run ASAP to verify color match between VFX and editorial.
- See Color Pipeline section for more detail.
Proxy or intermediate files should only be used for reference during editing, previews, and/or audio-dub/timed-text generation.