If you are experiencing issues when trying to upload or download to Content Hub, please try the following.
- Ensure the Aspera client is up to date, and the only version installed. (the most recent is available here)
Clear the Aspera Transfer queue, and make sure it is visible when trying to upload/download (sometimes the confirmation prompt may become hidden behind a web browser).
- (Download Only) Check your Aspera Preferences > Transfers > Download Locations is set to a valid path.
- Quit Aspera, clear the cache and cookies in the Chrome browser, and restart Chrome (the application, not the session).
- Refrain from having the Chrome browser full screen, and try again. Allow Content Hub to open Aspera automatically.
- Restart your computer (as needed).
If you are still experiencing issues after trying these steps. Please prepare the following for a support ticket for us to further triage.
- Capture a full un-cropped screenshot of the issue as it is occurring.
Generate a HAR file while attempting again:
Bring up the developer tools using one of these methods:
- Using Keyboard Shortcut (⌘⌥I on OS X, Ctrl + Shift + i on Linux, F12 on Windows)
- From Chrome Menu (three dots) at the top-right of your browser window, select Tools > Developer Tools.
- Navigate to the Network tab on the Development Tool (the tabs look like little menus along the top of the window).
- Refresh the page to start capturing the traffic between the browser to the server.
- Try to reproducing issue you reported - ( try uploading or downloading the file).
- After you get the error reported Right Click on the Development Tool (you can click on just about any area within the window) and Select Save as HAR with content.
- Then Navigate to Console tab, Right click on any empty area and "Save as".
Attach the file in Zendesk.
- Bring up the developer tools using one of these methods:
- Aspera Logs:
- From the Aspera Transfer window press Ctrl + L on windows or Cmd + L on a Mac to open the location in finder.
- Copy the files in the folder and attach them to the Zendesk ticket.