Below are the commonalities shared between Pix and Content Hub (Locked Cuts) to work in both workflows.
Both vertical and horizontal pixel counts must be integers evenly divisible by 4. It is recommended to encode content at its native aspect ratio, padding with black to the nearest integer evenly divisible by 4.
- Minimum: 1280x720
- Maximum: 1920x1080
The following video color spaces are supported:
- Rec. 601
- Rec. 709
- xvYCC (will be treated as standard Rec. 709; values outside of the standard will be ignored)
- Supported: 23.976fps, 24fps, 25fps, 29.97fps, 30fps, 50fps, 59.94fps, 60fps
- Variable Frame Rate (VFR) and/or Frame Reordering is not supported.
- Interlaced and progressive inputs are supported; interlaced sources will be deinterlaced.
Video/Audio Source Format Specs
- H.264 (Closed GOP; Compressed Movie Atom [cmov] and Edit Lists [elst] are not supported. Must be tagged H264, AVC tagged not accepted. *Note: Telestream Vantage creates AVC tagged with H264 settings which is not supported across both systems.*)
- Container: MOV
- Data Rate: There is no specific data rate defined for H264 editorial turnovers. However, the data rate should be high enough to maintain good visual quality throughout, dependent on the resolution, frame rate, and actual content.
- Progressive Streaming: Fast Start
- MP4 or MOV
- Codec: AAC-LC
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Single audio track, with one of the following channel layouts
- Interleaved Stereo: L, R
- Interleaved Matrixed Stereo: LT, RT
Content Hub Official Specifications Link:
Pix Specifications Link: