Below are the commonalities shared between Pix and Content Hub (Locked Cuts) to work in both workflows.
It is recommended to encode content at its native aspect ratio.
The following video color spaces are supported:
- Rec. 601
- Rec. 709
- xvYCC (will be treated as standard Rec. 709; values outside of the standard will be ignored)
- Supported: 23.976fps, 24fps, 25fps, 29.97fps, 30fps, 50fps, 59.94fps, 60fps
- Variable Frame Rate (VFR) and/or Frame Reordering is not supported.
- Interlaced and progressive inputs are supported; interlaced sources will be deinterlaced.
Video/Audio Source Format Specs
- H.264 (Closed GOP; Compressed Movie Atom [cmov] and Edit Lists [elst] are not supported. Must be tagged H264, AVC tagged not accepted. *Note: Telestream Vantage creates AVC tagged with H264 settings which is not supported across both systems.*)
- MP4 or MOV
- Interleaved Stereo: L, R
- Interleaved Matrixed Stereo: LT, RT
- Codec: AAC-LC
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Single audio track, with one of the following channel layouts
- Container: MOV
- Data Rate: There is no specific data rate defined for H264 editorial turnovers. However, the data rate should be high enough to maintain good visual quality throughout, dependent on the resolution, frame rate, and actual content.
- Bit Depth: 8-bit
- Progressive Streaming: Fast Start
Content Hub Official Specifications Link:
Pix Specifications Link: