What are Netflix's IP Addresses and Port Ranges?
Netflix operates several server clusters which back many different areas of Backlot, Content Hub, and the artwork portal (Iro). If you have firewall rules on your side, you will need to open the following ports and allow the IP ranges provided below.
- Hostname: https://backlot-api.prod.netflix.net
Netflix Content Hub Domain
- Hostname: pegasusasperaprod.us-east-1.dynprod.netflix.net
- 18.104.22.168/28 (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199) - Legacy FileTransfer Aspera servers
- 188.8.131.52/28 (184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11)
- 18.104.22.168/25 (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199)
- TCP: 22, 33001, UDP: 33001
Netflix Identity Service (Meechum)
- Hostname: meechum.netflix.com
- TCP: 443
Please ask your IT department or network administrator to ensure that all of the above IP address ranges are up-to-date in your allow list/ACL, or you may experience problems sending material to or downloading from one of more of our Aspera services.