The Request Tab is where you can go to deliver all archival assets for your title. This user guide guide will walk you through how to navigate the page and customize what you see on the Request Tab.
If you need assistance on how to upload assets, you can find the user guide here.
When you first open the Request tab you will see all of your requests. To switch to other views select the view from the list on the left.
In addition to reset views you have the option to filter by the following options:
- Movie ID
For any of the filters select the Carrot to the right of the filter option to drop down your options. Then select the box to the left of the filter you wish to apply by clicking. Please note that filters are additive and there is no limit on the number you can apply and will filter based on the View you have selected.
To reset all your filters, click on the Reset button located to the left of the Filter By text. Doing so will also cause the filter counts to disappear.
You can also search for a specific request via the search bar. Please note the search will search based on the View you have selected and any Filters you have applied.
In case your results comprises multiple pages of results, you can use the arrows located below the asset table to navigate to other pages. Alternatively, you can choose to directly jump to a specific page by selecting the corresponding page number.
You can easily sort your requests by columns and also tailor the columns that are displayed to meet your preferences.
To sort by the column header, select the column header.
To customize the columns that are displayed:
1. Hover over any column header. Then select the three line menu to the right of the column header.
2. From the drop down menu select Columns.
3. Uncheck the boxes for any columns you wish to hide. You will automatically see your Request page updating.
Customize your column order by simply dragging and dropping the column headers to your preferred position.
You can view the files that have been delivered for each request by selecting the Carrot to the left of the request name.
Once the files are visible you will be able to see the file name, file size, file status, file count, when they were added, and who added them.
For each request there will be a variety of actions you can take based on the status of that request. You can take these actions on a file by file basis or in bulk. These actions will be:
- Ask for Redelivery (depending on the status of the request)
- Copy to Workspace
- Add Notes
Single Request Actions
1. To take action on a single request, select the Down Arrow next to the View button.
2. From the drop down menu select the action you wish to take. These actions will update based on the status of the request.
Bulk Request Actions
If you wish to take action on multiple files you can but please note any actions that are grayed out are not available based on the status of those requests.
1. Select the boxes to the left of the request by clicking.
2. Locate the Actions button in the upper-right corner of the page and click on the Arrow to the left of it.
3. A dropdown menu will appear. Select the action you want to take from the menu. The actions will be updated based on the status of the selected requests.