Netflix receives the adapted pre-recorded dubbing script and the as recorded dubbing script as TTAL files.
Both pre-recorded and as recorded dubbing scripts are fulfilled via Backlot in two possible ways:
- Direct upload of TTAL file to the source request;
- or through the Netflix Authoring tool.
Pre-recorded scripts are fulfilled via the Dubbing Script source request and as recorded via the As Recorded Dubbing Script source request.
Scope of Work:
- Dubbing Scripts must be created in sentence case. They can’t be in all caps.
- The in and out timecode of dialogue events should be frame accurate.
- The pre-recorded dubbing scripts fulfilled to Dubbing Script source request should be fully adapted.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Q4 2021 will serve as a discovery phase to establish SLAs for the pre-recorded dubbing script. During this period, the Dubbing team will aim to provide as much time as possible for the completion of the task.
If a due date given is not feasible, negotiate with the Dubbing Title Manager for the content.
As Recorded dubbing scripts should deliver within 20 business days of delivery of final, QC-approved dubbed audio.