Backlot Source Requests & Delivery Management API
- Updated the request schema for /v1/deliveries (Audio Printmaster)
- Removed "Theatrical" from assetInfo mixType options
- Added "ATMOS" to assetInfo format options
- Updated the request schema/example for /v1/downloads/searchDownloadAssets
- v1/downloads/getDownloadAssetManifests API
- Reworded for clarity
- Provided clearer instruction for destinationPath
- Updated documentation for Aspera command-line utility command format
Removed /v1/downloads/proxies API instructions (functionally deprecated on October 16th, 2020)
- Updated sourceType to include additional asset types.
- Updated Requests API to add Estimated Delivery Date reason "redeliveryRequestedByNetflix"
- Added Search Download Materials API
- Added Download Materials API
- Updated Requests API to include Estimated Delivery Date and Change Reason
- Corrected the Material Status API. It incorrectly stated that partners could update Translator Credit question.
- Updated API host name
- Added translatorCreditPresent to the Request API for serviceType is conform
- Added translatorCreditWaiverPresent to the Request API for serviceType is create
- Added subAssign to the Request API for Fulfilment Partner's sub-contracting functionality
- Updated Deliveries API to include Dolby Atmos™ selection as
- Updated List Request API to include Inspection Errors bucket
- Updated Inspection Override URL to include transferId
- Updated Deliveries API to include HermesId
- Added Material Source Types:
- Added inspectionStatus to the Request API
- Added Bucket Data to the Request Search API
- Added a new section for Overriding Deliveries
- Added additional a section for "inspectionDeliveries"
- Added languageCode and audioChannels to the IMF Deliveries
- Updated the Request API to now have "Request for Video, Audio, Text" to qualify the API
- Updated *\<ssh_key_path\>* is path to the ssh keys