How can I be notified when a new article is added to the Help Center or an existing article or specification is updated?
At this time, subscription notifications are available to registered Backlot users at the section level only.
1. Sign in to the Help Center and navigate to the section desired. Select any article within that section. At the top of the article page, click on the section in the file path.
2. Once at the root section level, click on the FOLLOW button.
3. You are now following the entire section and will receive email notifications when new articles are posted.
4. If you want to receive email notifications when existing articles are also updated, navigate to your “My Activities” page and select “Following”.
5. From the list of sections, click the drop-down arrow by “New articles” and change it to “New articles + updates”.