NP3 HQ Global Dubbing Project Management SLA / SOW
Netflix outsources Audio localization services either Direct to Dubbing Studios - DTDS or via a Partner that is commissioned to manage and deliver multiple languages; a Global Dubbing Project Manager.
The NP3 HQ Global Dubbing Project Management SLA / SOW document defines Netflix's expectations of the Global Dubbing Project Manager.
Global Dubbing Project Management is defined as a service. A qualified Global Dubbing Project Manager (GDPM) is a vendor that specializes in managing audio localization services globally selected and vetted by Netflix, per the guidelines outlined below.
A GDPM is required to support the following services, utilizing in-house resources for oversight and subcontracted resources for language fulfillment :
- Audio Localization
- Audio Description
- Any future services defined by Netflix
Requirements have been broken down into a number of categories to help GDPMs align with our expectations and to outline where certain responsibilities lie during a project.
- Overhaul of formatting of sections and subsections throughout the document. (V2.0)
- Expanded use of footnotes to communicate additional context at key points.
- Added "version" number to article and document title for easier tracking of changes.
- Updated "Dubbing Global Project Manager / DGPM" to "Global Dubbing Project Manager / GDPM"
- Updated language in the NP3 HQ Global Dubbing Project Management SLA / SOW document to read "The PM fee shall be negotiated in good faith by the parties prior to the start of the project, but shall average approximately 6.5% of the total per language (per episode when applicable) fee."